30 March, 2009

A few random thoughts

When I was a kid, I only watched Unsolved Mysteries when they had aliens on, which freaked me out.

I like Budwesier in the bottle, but not from the can or tap.

One of my favorite things ever: the squishiness of brand new socks.

I run into interviews with Legs McNeil everywhere on TV, yet, I still haven't faintest idea about the guy.


I kinda hate blogs.

When I was a kid, my friends and I sold these the green fruits that grew on the trees in our neighborhood. We marketed them as air fresheners via a roadside stand to New Yorkers who were driving the country roads. They would rot and become maggot infested in about two days. We sold them for $1.50 each.

I kinda like blogs.

I used to smoke Parliament Full Flavored Cigarettes (dark blue pack). One time when I was in DC with some friends in college, a homeless gentleman saw us smoking (gosh we were posh) and asked me for a cigarette. I pulled out the dark blue pack, and he said, "Nevermind." How Zen.

My dog exhibits an irrational fear of empty Fiji water bottles, Deer Park, Aquafina and others seem to have no effect on her.

No comments: